COVID-19 UPDATES: Taking Care of Our Community
We are committed to your family's health and OUR CLINIC REMAINS OPEN for your health care needs. The safety and wellbeing of our patients and our staff are of the highest priority.
For the latest information on the virus, visit the CDC website.
For updates on the situation in Oregon, please visit the Oregon Health Authority website.
Due to everchanging information and details regarding the COVID-19 vaccine, please proceed to the Oregon Health Authority website which is https://www.oregon.gov/OHA/Pages/index.aspx . This is also where you can find any updates in regards to Covid-19.
They can also be reached by phone at 1-866-698-6155.
For general inquires you can also email them at email@example.com.
* In Oregon: The Oregon Health Authority has launched a new eligibility notification tool.
* The Get Vaccinated Oregon tool allows you to sign up for text messages or emails to learn who's eligible and when. Once you become eligible, you will be given resources on where to schedule an appointment.
To sign up, go to getvaccinated.oregon.gov.
* You can also call 211 or 1-866-698-6155 (open 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily), and an operator will help you through this process.
Please continue to check our website for updates.
Can I Get Tested for COVID-19 at Lake Grove Family Medical Clinic?
Effective 7/21/2020: Due to test kit re-allocation in our state, Covid-19 testing in our clinic is being triaged on a case-by-case basis. Patients with the following may meet the current criteria:
- Covid-related symptoms - CLICK HERE for the CDC's current list of symptoms
- Known exposure at home or work (household family member, co-worker, etc has tested positive for Covid-19)
PLEASE NOTE: our clinic DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS to the "Rapid Test" for Covid-19. The test we can order may take anywhere from 2-14 days for results.
Can I Get Tested for COVID-19 ANTIBODIES at Lake Grove Family Medical
We are able to order COVID-19 Antibody serum test through our participating lab facilities. An office visit with your primary care provider is required, and you must be symptom-free for at least 2 weeks before the test can be performed.
PLEASE CALL OUR CLINIC IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN COVID-19 ANTIBODY TESTING.
We know you are concerned about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we want to share our efforts to reduce the potential for exposure at our clinic and help keep our patients, staff, and community healthy during this rapidly evolving situation.
- Waiting Room is limited to max of 2 patients at a time.
- Guests/Family members are not allowed in clinic at this time. (Some exemptions apply.)
- We have increased cleaning measures and are frequently disinfecting exam rooms, workstations and high-touch surfaces, and objects within our clinic.
- We have spaced out appointments and implemented precautionary scheduling strategies to reduce the number of people in the building at any given time.
- We are triaging routine appointments for patients who are in any of the high-risk health categories.
- We have removed non-essential high-touch objects in the reception area - magazines, children's toys, etc, self-serve coffee bar and bottled water.
- All sick employees are asked to stay home.
- Employees are instructed to practice good hygiene and etiquette by washing hands frequently, using alcohol-based hand sanitizer, avoiding unnecessary physical contact, and covering their mouths and noses with tissue or elbow for coughing and sneezing.
- TELEHEALTH VISITS: A virtual office visit via phone or Facetime may be an option, depending on the nature of your health care needs. Please call our office if you'd like to see if you meet the criteria.
What Can I Do?
- Walk-ins of any kind are not allowed at this time. Whether you'd like to pay your bill or make an appointment, please CALL our office
- If you feel sick, notify our clinic of your symptoms before coming in (or canceling) your appointment. Appointments may be rescheduled and there will be no penalties for late cancellations
- Don't bring family and friends to your appointment unless necessary.
- Practice Social Distancing and STAY HOME whenever possible.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.
- If you or a member of your household are sick or have flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath), the entire household should SELF-QUARANTINE.
- Call our clinic if you are feeling any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
We will continue to keep you informed as the situation evolves or further precautions are issued by government officials.
Thank you for your continued trust in Lake Grove Family Medical Clinic.
16463 Boones Ferry Road, Suite 100
Lake Oswego, OR 97035